Publications and preprints
- Palindromes in finite groups and the Explorer-Director game, with Pat Devlin. Internat. J. Algebra Comput. 31 (2021), no. 3, 491-499. doi:10.1142/S0218196721500235.
- Discrete condensed objects, a short note proving a characterisation of discrete condensed anima. March 2022
- Solid spectra, notes I wrote for the course Topics in Algebraic Topology at the University of Copenhagen. February 2022.
- MSc thesis (2021): The Foundations of Condensed Mathematics. Supervisors: Dustin Clausen and Wieslawa Niziol. Here is a slightly modified version with the proofs of two lemmas in the proof of Theorem 3.2.7 removed because of errors. The proof is therefore only a sketch for now, but still contains more detail than the one in Scholze’s lecture notes. Here are the slides from my defense.
- M1 thesis (2020): Cranks and t-cores. Supervisor: Olivier Brunat. Thesis and slides.
- BSc thesis (2019): Palindromes in Finite Groups. Supervisors: Pat Devlin and Rögnvaldur Möller. Thesis and slides. Note: at the time of writing the thesis, I didn’t know about the notion of twisted subgroup and invented my own terminology for it. This was fixed in my 2021 paper with Devlin.